We check in late on Friday night. When we opened the sleeper sofa it had dirty sheets with blood stains on them. When went to service desk to let them know. The lady said sheets are in the closet. the did not offer to come pull the dirty ones off. The room did not get cleaned at all during our stay. Had to go ask for clean towels and coffee, clean glass and cups the second night of our stay. After a long day of skiing we came and went to the spa. To find the pool was dirty it looked green and muggy. The hot tub had brown stuff floating on the bubbles.
The only highlight was the breakfast area it was very nice and staff very helpful. The king size bed was great. you can hear what is going in the room next door, TV alarm clocks etc. We have stayed at the resort before but never in the inn. We had a better experience with the Executive Suites and the manor. Do not pay the extra money to stay at the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia