Attended family reunion, stayed in two lodges. Family came from all over US to get together. Disappointment started with some housekeeping issues but they did respond to our calls right away. However, all activities were closed. If I golfed, I would be happy as a lark. But any thing else in early October was closed up for the season. Not too sure why all closed up but seriously disappointing for the kids in the large group. Dinner at Bunkers was good, thank goodness because all the other choices for a large group would be too expensive. Rooms were nice, plenty of them in the lodges but need up-keep. My shower had mold growing on the wallpaper. The best part of my vacation: seeing the extended family. We made our own fun because everything else was closed (except for the pool but it was lame).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia