First time staying at the hotel. Room was clean and roomy. But around 2:30 am and at 4:00 am and 5:30 am, I could hear the snoring of the guest in the next room. The bed was quite springy, every time I moved or my husband moved we could feel the movement. Very bad sleeping experience. Shower was nice and room amenities were good. We had a "balcony" room, but balcony had no chairs so we brought the two from the room, straight back, outside. We sat out for about 15 minutes. If the builders would have spent a little more money to enlarge the patio to enjoy the view it really would have made a difference. Breakfast in the Rotunda was ok, nothing special. I don't think there should be a "tip" line on the receipt when it is a full service buffet, drinks too. The staff did nothing except bring us a check. Golf was good at the Cobb course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia