Recently stayed here three nights while on a business trip.
Pros: Food at the on site sports bar was fantastic, not cheap but well worth it. Golf course looked nice and well kept. Cons: Front desk staff seemed confused most of the time and slow. No hot water in the room for a morning shower and bathtub drain didn't work. Room was worn, ordinary, and smelled moldy. Breakfast buffet was fair at best and they charged top dollar.
Glade Springs is charging Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton prices and providing Days Inn accommodations. Just not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia