We really enjoyed the leisure center - steam room, indoor pool, hot tub are all very nice and relaxing after a day on the slopes. There is an extra charge for the laser tag and bowling but it appeared that many kids took advantage of these facilities. There were a large number of youth church groups at the resort when we where there. The Bunker Sports bar has a limited choice of vegetarian meals and I would not recommed the quesedia as it is not made the way that I am accoustomed to - no pico de gallo, no cheese, no beans on the shrimp quesedia and the shrimp was of the VERY petite variety.
The breakfast buffet was very nice and included fresh fruit, a waffle station, eggs, sausage, gravey, bacon, biscuits and the other typical continental breakfast type items.
The only downside was the 10 mile drive from the resort to the slopes at Winterplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia