We have stayed there several times at Spring Break over the past several years. The late season rates with ski packages are pretty reasonable. With 2 lift tickets included, the price isn't not much more that hotels. (Note: there aren't any hotels at the Winterplace exit itself.) Glade Spring is about 15 mins from Winterplace. GS also has activitities there if you get tired of skiing. The have a gym, swimming pool, horseback riding, etc. The Executive suites are bigger than a standard hotel room and have a mini fridge and microwave. They give you a little more room to spread out with all the bulky ski gear. The breakfast in the rotunda (included in ski package) is excellent (eggs, bacon, saugage, do-it-yourself waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, juice, etc.) There are a couple of restaurants on the property. Also, about 10 minutes north of GS, there are more restaurants, grocery store, drugstore, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia