I've stayed here several times when visiting the Italian Heritage Festival. Great staff and the place is immaculate. Beds are comfy with soft linens and pillows. They have a nice courtyard off the bar area with tables and chairs. I just wish they would clean up the cigarette butts that messy smokers leave behind on the ground. Or give them ashtrays so they won't be such slobs.
They have a van that will drop off and pick up from local places, allowing you to enjoy the local restaurants and safely have an adult beverage. The food in the cafe is good and the macaroni and cheese is the best. And they put out cookies in the evenings except on weekends :(
My own quibble is that the kleenex is like sandpaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to I-79, the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksburg is a perfect choice for business and pleasure travel. Tucked into the Appalachian Valley in Clarksburg, WV, and within walking distance of the New Point shopping area, the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksburg provides easy access to several shopping and dining options. From the Garden Sleep System bed, complimentary Wi-Fi and business center to the indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center, enjoy many of the comforts of home during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel Clarksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Clarksburg
- Hilton Clarksburg
- Clarksburg Hilton Garden Inn