“Great Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've always had great service at Tuscan Sun - especially from Courtney, Tatyana, and Gwen in Fairmont

Visited April 2012

here
“Beautiful Spa, Poor customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

This spa is so beautiful and they have a lot to offer, it is a shame that the service is lacking and it is something that needs to be addressed. I arrived on time for my pedicure, the lady at the desk told me it would be a few minutes. (I didnt mind waiting a few minutes) The wait turned into 45 minutes. No one came over to me and apologized for the wait, no one offered to fix the problem. I ended up telling the receptionist that I could not wait any longer and she said "Oh ok" No apology or anything. I left without my pedicure and have not been back since.

Visited March 2012
“Nails filled at Tuscan Sun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

I was 15 minutes late for my morning appt. They rescheduled me with someone else for the later appt. When I came back, I was on time & they had me wait for 40 minutes after my scheduled appt. When i brought this to their attention & told them I was leaving ; they scurried me back.