If you are a business traveler or on a vacation, consider this as an alternative to a generic hotel. My room was decorated nicely and very homey. The bed was really comfortable and I slept like a baby. I totally enjoyed the beverages and veggies that were available in the afternoon. Lisa was a wonderful hostess and we engaged a lot in talk about eating well. She was more than accomodating with me because I have celiac disease. The homemade breakfasts were quite a treat and substantial. You won't get meals like that anywhere else you stay. Great location, charming neighborhood and so quiet. A great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston