This was the only B&B we found in this area and stayed here in Nov. Once a grand home, the place looks like it needs some TLC. Water damage on ceilings in main living/dining areas; no shampoo, lotion in baths; cheap tp and tissue; uncomfortable bed pushed up next to wall so you had to climb over your spouse to get out of bed;small rooms. The location is next to some apartments and other older homes in downtown near the capitol, The inn keeper (not the owner) was quite nice and prepared a delicious breakfast for us. We paid too much for this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast