After a social experiment malfunctioned and a trip to Huntington to see friends was rendered pointless I found myself with ten days to spend in Charleston. I booked into the Brass Pineapple for five nights , initially, and wound up staying for all nine. The owners made me immediately welcome. I felt at ease and, as is the point with a Bed and Breakfast, at home. The place is a condensation of the best experiences of a handful of well-travelled folk who have distilled their knowledge into a well-maintained house with immaculate attention to detail. Warm, well-informed and passionate about providing honest hospitality, they extend their welcome like trusting relatives one hasn't seen for far too long. The food, in particular, is excellently sourced and well-crafted fare, placing importance on using the best of what is available in the region, made with modesty and skill. The cakes are worth a visit alone. It was very hard to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast