“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

1060 Charleston Town Ctr, Charleston, WV 25389-1060
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tidewater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 252 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Town Center Mall
Louisa, KY
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2004

We had read the other reviews of this restaurant and decided that we needed to make our own decision. This was a special night - celebrating our 17th wedding anniversay. Boy, are we glad we did! The food was excellent! The service was great! I highly recommend the Greek salad (enough for two to share). The seafood was the freshest and the best we had had since going to Baltimore and Orlando. I look forward to going back in December while Christmas shopping.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A waste of time and money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2004

I was dissapointed !! the food was only OK, for what they charged I expected much better.We asked questions about certain foods on the menu - the waitress was not helpful! It took forever for the food to come and was not exactly what my husband ordered and I was informed that they were out of what I was already drinking. Was it a waste of my money yes I think so . Would I go back or recommend it to anyone --no I would not!!!

Bay City, Michigan
“Marginal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2004

We read other reviews about this restaurant before making it our choice. Our service began well. Another couple whom our waitress apparently knew, sat near us. Our service pretty much came to a halt. We ended up taking our bill to the hostess. The food was average. Our experience was very disappointing.