“Lunch with Family” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Lunch with Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have been here several times and every time the food is great and also the service is excellent. The atmosphere is great. I recommend this place to anyone who is in the Charleston Area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charleston, West Virginia
“Delicious and More Than Enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Everything I have had here has been absolutely delicious and the portions are enough for two meals. If I have lunch there, I have plenty left for dinner or of course dinner there always leaves plenty for lunch! I usually have the chicken parmigiana or the lasagna. A good friend of mine loves the pizzas and the tiramisu - wow, bring a friend to share!

• Visited August 2014
WV
“Half delicious the other half not so good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We ate here on a friday evening. I wasn't very hungry so I just ordered the appetizer of bruschetta, hubby ordereded shrimp and scallops over risotto cakes in a spicy sauce. Hubbys meal was delicious, my bruschetta was TERRIBLE!!! The bread tasted like it was frozen, barely toasted and was 2 inches thick! It had one thin slice of a roma tomato on each one and then topped with mozzarella cheese. I expect good apps as well as the main course. Our server wasn't very friendly and didn't even ask if we wanted a dessert. Our bill for one app, one entree two waters and a cup of coffee was over $40!!! For the price I think this restaurant is overrated!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Spegehetti with Meatballs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Yummy! This is one of my favorite restraunts. It is delicious if you love Italian food! My only complaint is the bread isn't very tastey, but the rest of the food is good. The service is good and the atmosphere is excellent! Every time I have been here, the evening was great and so was the food!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Dinner with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I made a reservation at Soho's at the Capitol Market for 5. 3 friends and my husband and myself.
We have always had good food here but tonight it was exceptional. I had the shrimp/scallops in a heavenly sauce over superb risotto cakes. Just define was all I could say. My friends had pizza which was also good, she offered me a bite. The lasagna and the veal meatballs over spaghetti and the grouper dish with artichokes and a host of other veggies were all excellent. This restaurant run by Sharon Sohovich (notice the first four letters of her last name) is a place not to be missed when in Charleston. We have been residents for 24 years and this is one of our favorites. Jed and Vicki Smith

• Visited June 2014