The location of the hotel was fine as we couldnt get anything in Beckley WV, so had to settle for Charleston WV for a hotel. Location was tricky to get to as no great directions or signs to get to it. Once we got there, the hotel was nice, pool and hot tub were PACKED!!, and was walking distance to a few restaurants. The continental breakfast was pretty good and replenished quickly. Quality of the room was nice and roomy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charleston/Kanawha City. Located only minutes from the majestic West Virginia State Capitol, Yeager Airport, beautiful downtown Charleston and the historical East End district. Other points of interest are the Clay Center for the Performing Arts, the University of Charleston and Appalachian Power Stadium home of the West Virginia Power. As our guest of the Holiday Inn Express, you will stay in one of our totally renovated, spacious king, queen or executive suite room with high speed Internet, your choice of plush pillows and great nights sleep mattresses. Also enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet with the worlds best cinnamon rolls. Fresh brewed coffee is available every evening. After a busy day of work or travel, you can energize yourself in our fitness center. Then, cool down in the heated, indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy the many food options near the hotel that include everything from fast food to steak houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charleston/Kanawha City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel Charleston
- Comfort Suites Charleston
- Charleston Comfort Suites