The room was large and very clean. We had no problems with noise, at all, but we were on the side opposite from the highway. The Hotel people were all very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was just fine and plentiful. We did not use the pool or spa, but they looked very inviting, as did the fitness room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Charleston/Kanawha City. Located only minutes from the majestic West Virginia State Capitol, Yeager Airport, beautiful downtown Charleston and the historical East End district. Other points of interest are the Clay Center for the Performing Arts, the University of Charleston and Appalachian Power Stadium home of the West Virginia Power. As our guest of the Holiday Inn Express, you will stay in one of our totally renovated, spacious king, queen or executive suite room with high speed Internet, your choice of plush pillows and great nights sleep mattresses. Also enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet with the worlds best cinnamon rolls. Fresh brewed coffee is available every evening. After a busy day of work or travel, you can energize yourself in our fitness center. Then, cool down in the heated, indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy the many food options near the hotel that include everything from fast food to steak houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charleston/Kanawha City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel Charleston
- Comfort Suites Charleston
- Charleston Comfort Suites