Checked in late(after 11p.m.) after a long 20+ hour drive. Staff don't recall the young mans name, but was very helpful and friendly. Suggested a room away from the highway that would be quieter and more peaceful.
The room was very nice and very clean and comfortable.
The beds were probably the best hotel beds I have ever slept in. I like the bed firm and this one was. Also like a firm pillow and there were both soft and firm pillows on each bed and they were perfect. I've never seen a hotel that supplies different pillows.
Got a badly needed nights sleep, awoke early and enjoyed a nice complimentary breakfast in the hotel. Not a Continental breakfast but sausage and eggs and other items. Prefer the waffles but they had a pancake maker which was not working but that was okay with me.
Didn't use the fitness center or pool.
Ihop and a Texas Steakhouse nearby, within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel Charleston
- Comfort Suites Charleston
- Charleston Comfort Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.