I can tell that my room was a former Comfort Suites room. A king bed with a small (two seat) "couch" in an adjoining space. Overall, the hotel seemed to have a good renovated look and the room was clean. Bed was average but the mattress cover was vinyl, quite strange (sounded like vinyl when I sat on the bed). TV was a decent size flat screen with a good selection of channels, no movie menu. Bathroom sink was outside the shower area and had good shelf space. I was not on the highway side of the hotel and the room was quiet. I would probably stay at the hotel again, but the price was too high for what I received. Breakfast was sub-par.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston South Hotel Charleston
- Comfort Suites Charleston
- Charleston Comfort Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.