Very close to I77 with some truck noise ( we had an even numbered room) but we slept well due to an amazingly comfortable bed. Breakfast was okay, strange that they only had light cream cheese would stay there again. I don't smoke but nice that they had two outside tables for smokers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn