We enjoyed our stay here. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast area was clean, and breakfast was a fine selection. We used the pool and hot tub and both were clean. Our only complaint was the highway noise during the night, but only for the light sleepers in our group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Charleston Country Inn