“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hartsville
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had researched places to eat in Charleston because my husband and
I were traveling to Weston and I knew we would pass through around lunchtime. This restaurant was ranked number 1 on Trip Advisor so we decided to give it a try because we both love pizza. We were not disappointed, the pizza was delicious. We got a small classic pizza and the rosemary flatbread with goat cheese, which was also delicious. I wish we lived close to this restaurant because we would be regulars.

• Visited November 2013

Grosse Pointe, Michigan
“Pizza, beer and more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place was busy even on a week night. We were lucky to quickly get a table for two while larger parties had to wait. The pizza is very good with unusual varieties and many available toppings. The small salads will serve two. There is a separate menu just for the beer and a small selection of wine. But wine drinkers don't need to worry about the slim selection, the beer list also includes beers that appeal to wine drinkers. Your server is knowledgeable about all the selections and can help you choose something that you will enjoy.

Visited November 2013
Saco, Maine
“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I love pizza and have eaten it all over the USA and abroad. If you had told me that some of the best pizza was to be found in Charleston, WV I would not have believed it...and I would have been very wrong. This pizza was absolutely outstanding, the crust was thin but not too thin, crispy and chewy at the same time...how did they do that ? Just the right amount of sauce and cheese, served bubbling hot. Everything was well seasoned, the toppings (sausage and mushrooms) were excellent...the sausage had just the right amount of fennel and the mushrooms had that earthy flavor that makes them, well, a mushroom. They offer a variety of toppings and have a number of specialty pizzas that would be great to try; however, when I go to a new place for the first time, I usually like to try the basics as a benchmark...I don't think you could go wrong here with anything on the menu, which is pretty much pizza, salads and a handful of sandwiches. I was seated overlooking the open kitchen and saw everything coming and going, all of which looked really good. My server (Casey) was prompt and pleasant and the atmosphere was comfortable and lively. Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Some of best pizza and beer anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Some of the best pizza and beer I've ever tasted. Pizza was light, yet hardy and flavorful. I found it hard to stop eating, even after I got full. Had to resist swiping a slice from the stranger sitting two seats away from me at the bar. And, oh, the beer. Along with an amazing selection of speciality beers by the bottle, they have about 6-7 beers on tap,most of which are from a brewery literally around the corner. Talk about fresh! I tried three different kinds, and fell in love with each. Great service at the bar too, where the bartender acted as our human remote control, gladly switching the TV between two football games we wanted to watch. This being my first trip to Charleston, I was disappointed in the lack of downtown restaurants, but this place is worth going back to many times.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent pizza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went to eat after a 10k Volkswalk in Charleston. Service was excellent - we ordered two small pizzas - waitress suggested half-and-half large pizza instead. Wonderful because it was a true half-and-half - flavors didn't melt into each other and it was a better value than two smalls. Grape pizza was like eating wine and cheese on a pizza crust. Thai pizza was also great - ordered it with extra sauce due to reviews we had read. Wished we had one of these closer to home!