Very seedy motel. This is the scariest place I've ever walked in to. Don't go in thinking you'll easily get your money back after looking in at your room either! Unbelievably FILTHY - can't stress this enough. There is no way any normal person could or would intentionally stay overnight in these hazardous, clammy, greasy, chunky mold saturated rooms. By the way, if you lock the door and leave the room for a few minutes - yes MINUTES, when you get back don't be surprised to see someone has been in your room and left burning cigarettes in the ash trays. I am pretty sure some inpector is getting paid big time to turn a blind eye to this place!