“Great admosphere, food was okay.” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: An Urban Beach Bar & Grill serving natural and locally grown beach food, cold beer, and frozen drinks!Come join us on the deck! We also feature Buzztime trivia and sports hdtv!
Martinsburg
“Great admosphere, food was okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I ordered the fish tacos. I absolutely love fish tacos and try to order them where ever I can. This place, do not order them unless you like slimy fish. The seasoning and toppings on the tacos were good, but the fish was slimy. The atmosphere was okay. I would try this place again, but definitely order something different.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

strongsville, Ohio, USA
“like the name says, beach shack”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

...without the beach. Food was good. I had a crabcake, chips, slaw. Date had pulled pork, chips, slaw. Little salty.
We sat outside, facility seemed unclean.
Service was good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arlington
“Funky and Flavorful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fish is the thing, of course. We've been a couple of times and never had anything else. Service is friendly and efficient, food and beer are great. Bring an appetite.

Visited June 2013
Woodbine, Maryland
“funky little dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

the Mahi and shrimp tacos were very fresh and cooked perfectly. You can choose from a variety of spice rubs. Though I picked off some of the bag shredded lettuce because I felt like it overpowered the tacos. My BF got the fried bologna sandwich and a W VA dog. The sandwich was huge and bursting with flavor. The dog consists of chili and coleslaw. That was some of the best homemade slaw that we have ever tried! They also had a decent selection of beer. If it's nice weather sit out on the patio. It has a good vibe

Visited May 2013
Columbus, OH
“Just what the doctor ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Family member ended up in CAMC - we had a bunch of family in Charleston from all over the place... one family member, Bridget, is a dog... several don't eat meat...

We needed a place with outside seating (for Bridget) and a menu for all.

Tricky Fish blew us all away. We were lucky enough to get a couple of tables together on the porch and the feast was on. I highly recommend the shrimp tacos, crab cakes and hush puppies. The deep fried hot dog was very tempting. What can I say - everyone was very happy, even Bridget.

• Visited May 2013