“Really!?” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #166 of 252 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Really!?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had the worst steak of my life at this steakhouse. The waitress was unfriendly and hurried. The table was sticky and I felt grundgy in the place. The mac and cheese is supposed to be "homemade" just not sure if it was made recently. Yuck.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
“Discusting and poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I ate my meal at the bar. The bar maid was in a bad mood and didnt care not to show it. He service was slow for everybody (even guest not in my party). Everything was a chore for her. Dishes piled and she made no attempt to move them. She screwed up 2 out of 3 orders. The food was average at best(at least what she picked for us). It was your typical fast food steakhouse type. At one point she moved my glass and put her finger inside my glass leaving a greasy fingerprint inside it. When she relied I saw it she said "I guess I shouldn't have done that I will get you another glass..she never did. Her service was so awful I thought it was a hidden camera show. I waited for over 1/2 hour to pay my bill. I left with the money on the bar plus a unearned 7% tip ( would have left exact change but didnt have it) My friend was paying with a credit card so he was stuck. I waited for him outside. She tried to claim to him I didn't pay my bill and called the manager. He told the manager she put my l money in her pocket and she shut up. Fortunately for her I never knew about this I was outside. This was sat early evening on Sat June 30

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Going down hill quick”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

This used to be my families favorite place and now we hardly ever go.

Visited February 2012
Carmel, Indiana
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

The "2 for $20" is a great deal. Steaks were not great but adequate for the price.

Visited April 2012
Huntigntown
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

The steaks and shrip were good and the service was fast

Visited March 2012