“Great mall” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Malls
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Large downtown shopping mall.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Great mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great location. Lots of variety with stores. Everyone was most helpful at every store. Every thing was spread out so it's not too crowded.

11 attraction reviews
“A little bit of everything for everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here to do a little shopping.... And walked out with half of my Christmas Shopping done! And going back to finish. This mall has a little bit of everything for everyone! From babies to kids to teens to adults to older adults. Definitely a must on your shopping list if you are in the area!

Visited October 2013
Buckhannon, West Virginia
“Convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Enjoyed shopping at this mall. Several stores were having specials and sales. A few storefronts were empty which is surprising going into the holiday shopping season.

Visited October 2013
Buffalo NY
8 attraction reviews
“Nice Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

On my first trip to Charleston, I did not know what I would find near my hotel. When I got there I was pleasantly surprised to see this mall. It was right across the street from my hotel. It was much bigger than I expected in a city this size. Lots of major retailers and a decent food court. I didn't buy anything but I tried!

Visited August 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Nice Mall Right Down Town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

A typical mall with plenty of shops and several of the larger stores like Sears, Macy's and Penny's. I was a bit annoyed that we had to pay $1.75 to park. The food court has a limited selection of fast food places and like many malls the teenagers seemed to have the run of the place. I though the mall was cleaner than some I've visited but maybe it was a slow day.

Visited August 2013