“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Charleston
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very clean, up to date, good deal. Good beds, breakfast was above average for most hotel breakfasts as they go! Good bathrooms, easy location to get anywhere in Charleston. Ample parking. Also good coffee in lobby

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The hotel was very nice and modern inside. The rooms are pretty spacious and very clean. Flat screen tvs and comfortable beds. My only complaint is that the breakfast was pretty terrible. They were out of a lot when we went down at 8:45 and what they did have wasn't very good. Breakfast is from 6-10. There is a Hardings right next door which could be you're breakfast. I still give 5 stars though because the stay was nice. We were here for a funeral and they gave us a bereavement rate.

Stayed April 2014
Newport, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The people were so friendly and helpful. The motel is clean and well kept. The room was clean and we had a handicap room. The shower seat was very comfortable and easy to use. The breakfast was very good there was lots of choices. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I pulled into the Sleep Inn in the midst of a blizzard. Any port would have sufficed in this storm, but we were definitely glad we picked the Sleep Inn. The room was very comfortable and clean, and reasonably priced. Breakfast was also pretty substantial. The parking lot was a little bit tough to navigate, but that may have been due to the snow obscuring the parking spaces. The hotel is also a bit far away from downtown Charleston, but is conveniently located next to I-79. This will be my go-to hotel from now on when I'm in the Charleston area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Wake Forest, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel because of trip advisor ratings. I am glad we did. We got very friendly hotel staff at front desk, a good very clean room with restful sleep. I prefer a handicap accessible bathroom and got a well-designed tub with bars and a seat that lifts in an out - perfect for my needs. The bed was a touch harder than I prefer, but I got a very good sleep. There is a giant TV, Wi-Fi and continental breakfast. The décor is a restful forest theme though the green is a bit much (ok I am being picky). The room was very clean and the corridor had a very fresh scent. This is a water saving hotel so the towels and sheets are not changed every day. Also the water flow is a little limited. I do not have a problem with that but some people might.
The breakfast could be a bit better. It is provided by the Harding's Family Restaurant next door. The biscuits and toast are a bit bland and the cereal choices are only two. The convenience of having a decent restaurant next door outweighs some of its short comings. I will write a complete review of the restaurant in the appropriate place.
The hotel is located right off of the highway in a quiet nook in the foothills. Except for the restaurant there is nothing immediately around it so it is extra quiet.
We liked the hotel so much that we called to make reservations on our way back. They made sure that we got the room we got before. That was a nice touch.
We would make reservations at this hotel on our next trip south but they do not allow pets and we will have our cat with us the next time. They did give
us a list of hotels in the area that do allow pets. That was an extra nice touch.

Stayed April 2014
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Traveled here on business. Although not overspaced the rooms were not cramped either. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. They were eager to make certain I had a pleasant experience. The free Wi-Fi was easy to access with all of my devices. The breakfast staff was great and continually worked to make sure everything was kept full for the guests. Don't be fooled by the limited seating in the breakfast area as the have a second larger seating area adjacent to the food service area. I will stay here again the next time I am in Charleston.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Inn was excellent. Great clean and fresh rooms with breakfast and a choice of newspaper in the morning ! Staff were very helpful and even suggested inexpensive gas station on my route home. Easy on and off from I-79 as well.
I would definitely stay here again when coming through Charleston.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!