Spent one night at this Marriott on our way to Kentucky. This was a very good choice. The hotel was very clean. Rooms were a nice size and so was the bathroom. Beds very comfy as they are at all Marriotts. Found the restaurant to be very good for our late mid-day meal, Grilled Reuben was delicious! You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Charleston Town Hotel Charleston
- Marriott Charleston Town Hotel
- Marriott Charleston
- Charleston Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charleston Marriott Town Center, a vibrant hotel located in downtown Charleston featuring 352 guest rooms. Following our multimillion dollar renovation, the guest rooms now include enhanced amenities, new furnishings, and upgraded wireless Internet. Travelers will enjoy the hotel’s well-equipped fitness center, as well as a generously sized indoor pool and sauna. As one of the premier hotels in Charleston, WV, we feature Brick Salt Bar + Kitchen, one of the capital city’s best culinary destinations. Our hotel also serves Starbucks beverages and treats. An on-site business center and complimentary WiFi access throughout the first floor streamline business, and with generous event space, our hotel is regarded as the perfect capital city venue for any event. Not far from Yeager Airport, our on-request guest shuttle puts travelers within walking distance to downtown Charleston destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Charleston Marriott Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.