Stayed at this Marriot for one night. While the room was clean and modern it was expensive for what was recieved. Yes there is a restaurant with very good food and a nice bar I am not sure it was worth well over $300 per night. And the air conditioner didn't seem to work too good.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Charleston Town Hotel Charleston
- Marriott Charleston Town Hotel
- Marriott Charleston
- Charleston Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charleston Marriott Town Center, a vibrant hotel located in downtown Charleston featuring 352 guest rooms. Following our multimillion dollar renovation, the guest rooms now include enhanced amenities, new furnishings, and upgraded wireless Internet. Travelers will enjoy the hotel’s well-equipped fitness center, as well as a generously sized indoor pool and sauna. As one of the premier hotels in Charleston, WV, we feature Brick Salt Bar + Kitchen, one of the capital city’s best culinary destinations. Our hotel also serves Starbucks beverages and treats. An on-site business center and complimentary WiFi access throughout the first floor streamline business, and with generous event space, our hotel is regarded as the perfect capital city venue for any event. Not far from Yeager Airport, our on-request guest shuttle puts travelers within walking distance to downtown Charleston destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Charleston Marriott Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.