“Great stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Charleston

You added Four Points by Sheraton Charleston to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Charleston
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Kanawha Blvd. E., Charleston, WV 25301 (Formerly Ramada Charleston Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Charleston
“Great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Mia at the front desk is such an asset. Treated us like VIP's. The hotel is comfortable, clean, quiet and has a great location. The sports bar located in the building is convenient and ok for drinks, but the food is mediocre (at best). Blacksheep, just a block away is so much better.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We booked thru TripAdvisor & when we arrived she said the reservation didn't detail out that we needed a roll in shower with a bench. Unfortunately I had no idea where in the Reservation screen I could have added that detail so I will investigate for the future. The front desk said no problem they had an accessible suite with a roll in shower & bench. The room overlooked the river Had its own bedroom & a living room with a sink & a few cupboards at one end. This was on the 6th floor room 600. Lots of room for the wheelchair to move around in all rooms. Bed was great all was clean & quite.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The Lobby Attendant Mia Was Excellent Great Customer Service Great Communication And Ah Great level Of Respect from the lobby attendant. She Fullfilled Every question Mia is Awesome! Me and My Family Enjoyed Mia!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Charleston, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Marc M,
Providing our guests an outstanding experience is a top priority to our team, so we are delighted to hear Mia went above and beyond to make your stay memorable. We will be sure to share your kind comments with her. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the work of our team, and we hope to see you again the next time you travel to Charleston. All the best
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My wife and I just checked in and were treated like royalty by Mia R at the Front Desk. Not only was she knowledgeable about the hotel, but she told us all about what was going on in town this weekend and the restaurants that we should consider for dinner. She also retrieved a luggage cart for us and walked outside to point out the parking garage. In a word, she was WONDERFUL!!!
The hotel is excellent and located in a great part of the city. Very comfortable.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is new, with decent views of the River. Check in was pleasant, but there was a line of three or four people and only one person at the desk. Attached to the hotel is a decent sports bar. The property is very clean, almost too clinical.

I would have given a better review if not for my experience at breakfast. There were not many people there, only one other table. I was seated, and ordered coffee right away. I wanted to eat there myself, and take a meal up to my sleeping son. I was told no problem. Then another waitress came over, not understanding my request. She was rude and insisted I order off the menu. (I had ordered a Continental Breakfast and pancakes for my son. Both were listed on the menu) I was a bit confused. When the orders came, they both were in to-go boxes. I had an overly microwaved danish, and my son's pancakes were burnt and inedible.

So, the hotel is ok, but their in house restaurant, not so much. Breakfast was not included,so I got to pay for bad service and bad food. Don't make that mistake.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
sandston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a clean property with a clean room. Check in quick and friendly. There are two reaons I am giving this hotel only 3 stars: walls are paper thin, you can hear EVERYTHING in the room next to you, and the bathrooms are VERY small, borderline shrunken! So small that I was worried the entire time my 76 yr old father was in the shower, the shower and toliet are soooooo close together, you can sit on the toliet and literally hang your legs in the shower. Not good. Water pressure in the shower is not that great.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Charles Town, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015

We stayed here for two nights, and we couldn't have been happier. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the location to downtown was excellent! Our room faced the river, which made it even nicer. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was a little chilly, but very clean and well kept. We didn't use the workout facilties, but they also looked great as well. The sports bar attached to the hotel was a nice touch, so we didn't even have to leave the hotel if we didn't want to! Parking was a little pricey, but other than that, we would reccommend this hotel to anyone, and would stay here again! Also, refridgerators are available upon request. We asked for one, and it was quickly brought to our room.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room - very pretty view!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Charleston, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear mlesznar,
We’re happy you enjoyed our clean and comfortable guest rooms overlooking the river and experienced great service from our friendly team during your stay. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, and we hope to host you again should you return to Charleston in the future. All the best

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charleston? Share your experiences!