We loved our relaxing weekend at Hillbrook - it was the perfect escape from the city and daily life. Things we loved included:
- Our room was TV-free, but did have wireless internet
- Complimentary brownies/blondies, chocolates, in-room coffee
- Amazing linens: the sheets, feather duvets, quilts, and incredible robes
- Loved the claw-foot tub in our room...who has time for baths these days otherwise?
- Attentive, super-friendly staff
- Piano in the main sitting room
- Incredibly filling delicious breakfast
- Great recommendations for local restaurants (Mezzaluna, Dish)
Things to be aware of:
- Winter is a quiet time to visit - we did Harper's Ferry in a day, but didn't find much else to do but relax, read, sleep and eat incredible meals...