“Maybe the best Chinese food I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 49 restaurants in Charles Town
Bel Air, Maryland
“Maybe the best Chinese food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We were passing through Charles Town from our vacation in Tennessee back to our home in Maryland. At a local store, my wife asked an employee if there was a good Chinese place around. They told my wife that they don't usually eat Chinese, but when they do, it is at China Fortune. It appears there may be two China Fortunes in Charles Town, but this is the one we went to. The food was FANTASTIC!! The fried noodles they give you as a starter were definitely the bet I've ever had. I ordered the shrimp lo mein. It was awesome. I don't know that I've ever had shrimp anywhere that was cooked more perfectly. So tender and tasty. Mmmmm. My mouth is watering just remembering it now. My wife also said her sweet and sour chicken was great. The egg roll was nothing special and the rice was slightly dry, but the taste of my main dish was so amazing, I didn't care. If you're in the area and have an idea you want Chinese, definitely give them a try.

% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food was good. Not great, but good. The prices were a fair deal as the portions were big. We ate at one of the few tables in the back. The place could use a good cleaning to be honest; but if I were in the area again, I would definitely to take-out.

Visited September 2013