“Much Better Than Expected” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 50 restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Much Better Than Expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Have been here a couple of times in the past couple of months on a Sunday afternoon between Church functions and have enjoyed their 2 for $20 menu! One Appetizer and two entre's for $20. Their boneless chicken wings are tender and tasty (and more plentiful than Glory Days) and their Bourbon Chicken & Shrimp is also tender and delicious! Like Glory Days, always seemingly a little slow in getting your drinks out to you and the very pleasant staff do a pretty good job also, although it seems that they have all gone to the same school of English and love to use the bizare "No problem," when you say "Thank you," rather than saying "Your welcome." (One of my pet peeves, as I find "No problem," quite senseless and a bit annoying after a while.) We'll definately go back again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“It's bad like many Applebee's-Go to Glorydays instead”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Bad food, average service, microwave everything and you can tell. I've gone back so many times and it's always bad. Glorydays is a better option everytime

Visited March 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“My Birthday Present”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My birthday present wad dinner at Applebee's. I started out with a virgin margarita, and had steak for dinner. The food was delicious, and I was serenaded for my birthday, and got an ice cream dessert on the house. It was a very enjoyable meal.

Visited March 2013
Catonsville, Maryland
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I always love Applebee's. But my med well steak was well done. The manager was very nice and so was the server. The manager removed the meal from my bill. I ended up with my salad and drink for dinner.

Visited February 2013