“Good Food, Reasonable Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Bethesda, Maryland
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Food is freshly prepared, calorie counts noted, substitutes are permitted. Definitely get the salad Bar which is a meal in itself

Visited November 2012

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Sunday Afternoon Early Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Took my wife to Ruby Tuesday for an early dinner on Sunday. We each had a sirloin and shrimp meal. The meal was supposed to be somewhat spicy, but I didn't think so. Our meals were very good and we liked the flavor even though we didn't find it as spicy as we had hoped. Steak was tender and cooked just right. We had mango iced tea and enjoyed that as well. I had the salad bar and my only regret was that I couldn't eat all that was on my plate before the dinner came. After eating the hot food, I didn't want to dig back into the salad. Good dinner and great company!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very good food; pleasant atmosphere; good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I hadn't been to a Ruby Tuesday in 15 years or so, and, based on past experience, I wasn't expecting much. But the food was very good, as was the service and the atmosphere. I had the salad bar with 3 side dishes for $10. My wife had the tilapia, side dish, and salad bar for the same price. My daughter had the same deal as me (with different sides), and my son had the turkey burger. All the food was fresh and tasty. The salad bar was fresh -- with a range of lettuce types -- and well stocked. Our waiter was very nice and attentive, though a bit too apologetic even when she had done nothing wrong. We hung out there for around two hours, even without having dessert, and no one rushed us. A nice evening, for sure.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Standard Ruby Tuesday's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We ate at this Ruby Tuesday's prior to an evening of horse racing at Charles Town Racetrack. Food was standard Ruby Tuesday's. No complaints. Salad bar was good and well-stocked, even though the restaurant was quite busy while we were there. Our waitress was extremely soft-spoken to the point that my husband couldn't even hear what she was saying. One of our meals came out wrong, but that was rectified fairly quickly. Service was a little slower than we would've liked; however, they may have been due to the fact that it was very busy. We would go back.

Visited July 2012
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
“Nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

A typical nice Ruby Tuesday. I enjoy their salad bar - especially the blue cheese dressing and the Waldorf Salad. Our server, Zack, made the dinner even more enjoyable with his friendliness and efficiency.

• Visited July 2012