“Wonderful adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 11 Attractions in Charles Town
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: With nearly 5,000 slots, over 100 tables, live thoroughbred racing and 7 delicious dining options, the Hollywood treatment is yours for the taking.
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The room was big and clean and the people could not have been any nicer. Continental breakfast included eggs, bacon, yogurt, frest fruit, coffee and juices

Visited February 2014

Tampa, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Just OK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This Casino was just OK! I was not a fan of the maze feel of this casino. I was constantly getting lost, it was hard to find a bar. I enjoyed the main bar once I found it, the staff was very friendly. The food in the food court (the Asian noodle) was very good. We were unable to play any table games, because they were always full of people. If I go back I will go during the week, and not on a weekend.

Visited April 2014
culpeper
“Fun time even for non-gamblers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We don't gamble but watching the horse races from the top floor buffett restaurant was so much fun and the food was very good. We stayed in the hotel on top of the hill behind the casino and took the free shuttle back and forth. We had a great time watching all the zombies at the slots, roulette wheels, and card tables.

Visited May 2013
Catonsville, Maryland, United States
“Nice casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Enjoyed playing blackjack, friendly dealers, friendly players. My wife would have liked a few more poker machines, but we will definitely be back

Visited March 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Pretty nice little Saturday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Let me start of first by saying that I am not an employee of ANY casino nor have I ever been. I am just a regular guy who drove out to Hollywood Casino on a rainy Saturday with his wife.
Overall, my wife and I had a great time at this casino. It's huge with lots of games to play and you can find a $10 tables on a Saturday, which is awesome.

The Good:
- Huge casino with tons of slots, big poker room, and lots of different table games. Blackjack, 4 Card Poker, 3 Card Poker, etc. Lots to choose from and like I said, $10 minimum bet at many of them.
- We ate at the Sports restaurant on the second floor for a snack and it was great! We had the tequila lime wings and the onion rings. The wings were big and crispy and tasty, and so were the onion rings. Someone at the table next to us ordered a steak and it looked big and delicious as well. Next time we go, we are going to eat at the steak house in the middle of the casino, it looked very nice.
- FREE DRINKS WHILE YOU GAMBLE!! Beer and well drinks are free, you will pay for top shelf. I have never been to a casino outside of Vegas or AC that gave you free drinks while you gamble. Worth the trip just for that alone.
- The dealers are very friendly, at least the ones we came in contact with.
- It's not smoky even though they allow smoking, the filtration system is very good.
- The casino is nice and clean and my wife loved the fact the had Coke products instead of Pepsi.

The Bad:
- My wife and I really like to play video poker but we couldn't find any of those machines. I don't know if we were just looking in the wrong place or what, but that was kind of a bummer. Pretty much the only reason why I didn't give this place 5 stars.

Bottom line, I highly recommend this casino. Even if you don't win, you should enjoy the free drinks, the clean casino, and the good food.

Visited March 2014