“love you guys” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“love you guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have had tried almost everything they have to offer and none of it has let me down. keep up the good work ladies

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Enterprise, AL
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family was not expecting anything great just a plain bagel and coffee for the road trip back to NC from Harpers Ferry, but we were surprised by the awesome selection and friendly staff. Their coffee and breakfast bagel on pumpkin bagel bread hit the spot and might be one of the best bagels I've had!

Visited October 2013
Gettysburg PA
“Disappointing Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way to Hollywood Casino. Clearly, I'm going to be in the minority, but we both had disappointing lunches for entirely different reasons. I ordered the Tuna Salad Platter and I was told that they had just run out of tuna fish. Who ever heard of a deli running out of tuna fish? Then, I opted for the Egg Salad Platter and what arrived was three huge scoops of egg salad, three slices of tomato, and three slices of cumcumber sitting atop a copious amount of dry green lettuce with brown edges. And, I guess as a bonus, the center core from the lettuce was also included.

My husband had the Italian Hero. Basically, I picked the restaurant because of his constant complaint that since we moved to south central Pennsylvania from Philadelphia, he has not had a good deli sandwich. This sandwich was so large and stuffed, that when he took his first bite, all of the meat on one half slid out and hit the floor. And, yes, he was eating over the table. While eating the second half, I asked him to rate the sandwich and he said it was average. He also felt that you shouldn't have to worry about your sandwich falling apart while you eat it. When he popped the last piece in his mouth, he almost swallowed something sharp and pointy. No one was sure what it was but it resembled a piece of tooth pick. The counter person offered him a free hero on his next visit. Hmmm. The only reason that I don't give this restaurant a lower rating is because I didn't try the bagels or pasteries.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newark, DE
“Hoagies are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped here based on the reviews below and I'm glad we did. The hoagies were delicious and very filling. The bagels look amazing but didn't try them....maybe next time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leesburg VA
“New Yorkers, this is your mecca!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have not found a decent bakery, New York style, in the 18 years I have lived in VA. Until now.

Folks they are the real deal. Cannoli cake. Bakery cookies. Bagels. Whitefish salad. Napoleons. Italian bread. Yes, and it's all fabulous. Made by Long Islanders who know what they are doing, cause they did it on Long Island before they relocated to Charles Town!

Thank you Royalicious family for saving us from bakery doom!

• Visited August 2013