“So good it's addictive!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bagels, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ranson, West Virginia
“So good it's addictive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Bagels and pastries are so good. Best thing there is the specialty cream cheeses.....delish! Very friendly staff too.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Frederick, Maryland
“What is such a great bagel bakery doing in a town like Charles Town, WV?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is not meant as disrespect to Charles Town. Charles Town is a very nice place to visit and an even nicer place to live, but one does not expect to find first rate New York style bagels just down the road from Harper's Ferry, WV. One also does not expect to find authentic New York bagels to be sitting side by side perhaps the best cannollis south of Baltimore's Little Italy.

Breakfasts on the go and great lunch and dinner sandwiches are extremely popular here. Royalicious is a gem. Charles Town is so lucky to have it. And to the staff, Bravo!!! We love you.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charles Town, WV
“Great NY bagels, great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The other night we had our Friday sandwich dinner. Called, ordered what we wanted, picked it up. I had the club, the bread was still warm from being toasted, and it was, as usual, loaded with everything. I can't eat the whole sandwich at one sitting so for lunch yesterday I ate the second half, and it was just as good and tasted just as fresh as the night before. I did change the outside pieces of bread since the toast was somewhat soggy from the mayo and it was great. I come from NJ originally where bread, bagels and pastries are a big thing and Royalicious is a prime example of an excellent bakery. The pastries and bagels are always fresh - you can tell if something that's baked on premises is day old because it already tastes stale. One reviewer said the portions and the bagels were too big and that items should be smaller and then cost less and she wouldn't go there again because all the patrons were morbidly obese. I don't consider myself or my family members obese, and as far as the size of the bagels, that's what real bagels look like. and the sandwiches are made like a good NY deli. Their bagels are delicious and the crumb cake is truly crumby - in a good way in that the topping is thick and the underlayer is not too sweet so as a whole it's perfect. I started going when they first opened and I keep going back. I think they're doing everything right at Royalicious.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food is always excellent! You may have to wait a little bit during their busy times, but food is fabulous!

I have learned to call my order in, if I am in a hurry.

Visited July 2013
Charles Town
“Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

They do a wonderful job with all I have had there. The only negative is that the items I really like, they never have or don't carry on because of cost Inflation or not as popular. They had a banging egg salad and I loved the almond horns. Egg salad wasn't a popular item and the almond extract got to expensive for them have on hand...That sucks. Friendly staff and quiet a bit to choose from. Nice place for a paper and bagel.

Visited June 2013