“Excellent find” 5 of 5 stars

Description: (304) 728-7668
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We pulled over for dinner on a road trip and we were very glad we did. "Jumbo buffet" accurately describes the large and varied buffet they have: mostly a wide variety of Chinese dishes, with a few Western items (e.g. cheese pizza). Everything we ate was tasty and well prepared. I am vegetarian (the rest of my group eats meat) and I appreciated that not only did they have several dishes for me to choose from, but they also gave me an (unadvertised) discount! My kids, who are much less adventuresome eaters than my wife and me, found plenty to eat as well. We finished off with ice cream, but they have several desserts to choose from. We were all glad we stopped in; if we lived in the area, I'd be eating here all the time.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elkridge, Maryland
“Excellant variety of food-”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff was friendly and attentive. The variety of food surpassed any buffet I've ever been to. Salads, seafood, italian, asian, american. Best dessert bar. Lots of choices and food was fresh at all times.

Visited August 2012
Kentucky
“Eat at Epic Buffett instead.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Bad Chinese buffett. It in the parking lot of the local Walmart. Should have eaten there. Everything was cold. Soup, entrees, and veggies. Nice selection, but even at 8 bucks its a bad deal. The green beans and water were the best items on the menu.

Visited August 2012
Boston, MA
“Surprising here.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

The food was surprisingly decent. After having a lousy casino experience I was amazed that the food was quite good.

Visited June 2012
west virginia
“Ok if your in the neighborhood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Jumbo Buffet is OK if your in the neighborhood and hungry enough to need a buffet but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there. When they first opened the A.Y.C.E. weekend Seafood buffet was excellent and included crab legs. Since they stopped having crab legs no one seems to go there. We live about 3 miles away and drive past all the time, there is never a crowd here, even on a Friday and Saturday night there is only 10-15 cars. The food is decent but without a sizable crowd to keep the food rotated quality suffers.

• Visited April 2012