“Top Notch Hampton Experience” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   157 Pimlico Drive, Charles Town, WV 25414   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Charles Town
Greenville, North Carolina
“Top Notch Hampton Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Charles Town's Hampton Inn is top notch in my opinion. We stayed one night while visiting Harper's Ferry and we were thrilled to find this place. Clean beautiful rooms. Fantastic beds and quiet rooms for a good night's sleep. Breakfast buffet was super delicious in a lovely dining area. The decor seems very new and modern. Every staff member I saw and talked to was super friendly and attentive to guest needs. Our party of six also enjoyed the hot tub and pool. I love Hamptons and this was one of the best I have stayed at and I have been to a lot of hotels. My husband travels weekly and he agreed it was a great choice. We felt this was a great value compared to the other brand hotel that we stopped at. This Hampton is at a rural location so other Hampton locations may have better restaurants in close proximity but that was the only downside I could find. Kudos to a great staff at Hampton Inn Charles Town WV. Our family loved it!

Room Tip: Most all floors above the first seem to have great mountain views.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
great falls, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Would not recommend this place. I would rather stay at the Holiday Inn. No DVD players. Rooms were dirty. Morning breakfast was awful. Buy week two I stopped eating. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We weren't here long. Stayed one night and checked-in late since we just came from a 4 hr white water rafting adventure.

The staff was very friendly. Room was nice and clean. The kids went to the pool right after we checked in. There was an employee there checking chlorine levels and making sure that the pool and hot tub were clean.

Breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff was very friendly.

Too bad we didn't have longer to stay and enjoy.

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I organized a trip for 4 couples to go kayaking on the Potomac. We stayed here for two nights. The shuttle to hollywood casino was very convenient and provided a great DD for Friday night entertainment. The beds were comfy and the room clean. Only downside was the breakfast. Have had better at other Hamptons.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Gloucester Point, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Made out trip so much nicer and the staff was wonderful. I give it a 5 star rating. Clean rooms and wonderful breakfast selection. Close to the casino and the price could not be matched. Our check in clerk was so attentive and friendly. Her name was Angie and liked her from the start. Enjoyed her work and the people who checked in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

They recently renovated this site and I stayed in a suite when I found myself too tired to drive back from being at Hollywood Casino. It is in a great location with a 24 hour Sheetz across the street and on the other side of that is the Casino. I know the night I stayed at the Hampton the Casino Hotel was double the cost of Hampton and no free breakfast. The staff was friendly and courteous and very helpful and the rooms were quiet so I could sleep. Well done Hampton... you did it again, this is why I am a Hilton Honors Member!

Room Tip: don't be afraid to upgrade to a suite, it is not much more and you get much more room
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Travelers Rest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have stayed here a few times now when we go to Charles Town. It is close to our family so we can spend more time visiting and less time driving. It is always clean and friendly staff. Interested in the horse races and casino, you are very close to it. Breakfast and pool are great (always a nice bonus for us). I will continue to stay here when I am in the area as long as the price stays reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town? Share your experiences!