“Awesome ghost tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 attractions in Charles Town
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Featured on Fox 5 News, Charles Town Ghost Tours offers two very different historic and haunted experiences. A traditional ghost tour is a chilling two hour walk through the historic district. Visit two cemeteries and enter the haunted basement of the oldest graveyard in town. All of the stories you will hear are authentic and documented. Visit over fifteen stops and hear the tormented tales of over 100 wandering spirits. Our newest tour is our "Cemetery Stroll," a popular two hour event featuring haunted stories, the history of the Victorian Era (and earlier) monuments in two of the most beautiful and historic graveyards in town. Cameras and video and audio equipment are welcome as many unexplained photos, voice recordings and videos have been captured. Comfortable shoes and flashlights are recommended and reservations are required. Private tours are also available.
“Awesome ghost tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

This was the first ghost tour I had ever been on so I didn't know exactly what to exact. Well I was blown away by this tour. It was amazing! Ann knows her info! I loved her clothing choice (that dress was awesome). Aside from it being a ghost tour I learned so many new things that I never knew about charles town and I have lived 15 minutes from there my entire life. I would recommend to anyone who wants a fun, interesting and information gaining experience! Can't wait to go on another tour with Ann!

Visited September 2011

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“A scary good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I've attended the Charles Town Ghost Tours for three years, and I've had a great time on every tour. The stories are spine-tingling, the graveyards are eerie, the tour guide is excellent, and you never know which ghost will choose to make an appearance.

“great first experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

i went on this tour with a few friends that had already been on the tour, i heard how good and fun it was so i had to try it. it was one of the best experiences of my life. Ann, our tour guide, was very informative and fun. we got amazing pictures of faces, orbs, mists ect. i highly recommend this! spooky old time

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Go on this exciting tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I went on this tour twice and had a blast both times. Ann is an exciting narrator and shares a ton of interesting stories of people from the past. I took lots of photos and even saw a few things in the pictures that I couldn't explain! I highly recommend taking this tour. Bring your camera!

Charles Town, West Virginia
“The best tour by farThere was so much history given to us on our turn. I knew that very night after the tour there is alot of”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011 via mobile

So much fun
We had a great time on the tour. Our guide had alot of knowledge and history about the many places we visited. One thing I learned and got to see with ny own eye