“kids love it here” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Delicatessen
Charles Town
“kids love it here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We love it here. they have wonderful ice cream. They also have a pottery section that has made wonderful mothers day/ fathers day gifts that we truly love. it had a good vibe and they play 80's music.
The food is okay, but I don't go there for that.

Visited June 2013

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Great Home-made ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Unique atmosphere with art and ice cream together, but both are great. Great place to bring the kids for a snack and an activity on a cold or rainy day.

Visited January 2013
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Skippers is an integral part of the Main Street community. Not only do they offer the best ice cream and hot dogs around, but they also have a paint your own pottery studio in the back of the establishment. But don't let that fool you - even the pottery painting area is as neat and tidy as the restaurant area. The staff is incredibly helpful. I'm allergic to certain food items and they've actually looked at the ingredients to make sure certain ice cream flavors are safe for me to eat. I love this place!

Visited December 2012
West River, Maryland, United States
“Ice Cream You Scream...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My kids and I tried three different kinds of ice cream, and all were great. My peach melba was like nothing I've ever had before, and I've eaten LOTS of ice cream! My son had the chocolate cupcake, and also agreed that it was uniquely delicious (and he's also eaten his share of ice cream in his young life!). My daughter always get cookies & cream (except when she gets vanilla), and she said this particular cookies & cream was great! We'd been visiting Harper's Ferry, but decided to head to Charles Town for ice cream because the reviews were better. Definitely worth the short drive (~6 miles).

Visited August 2012
Gaithersburg
“YUM YUM YUM!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

It was DELICIOUS!!! I had the chocolate ice cream with brownie chunks in it and it was awesome. I got the kids size which was MORE than enough!! It was so creamy and rich, but not too rich. Haven't had ice cream that good in a long time.

Visited March 2012