“Typical Japanese steakhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Typical Japanese steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I really like the majority of items that I've had on the menu, but I recently tried their chicken pad Thai and it was the worst I've ever had! I'll eat the sushi and hibachi items, but I wouldn't recommend the pad Thai!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Always a pleasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

My fiance and I visit often enough that they greet us by name. They've recently revamped their menu- it was great before and now I won't go anywhere else for sushi. Classic rolls and new age twists- what a great experience. Offers quiet booths and good service for a reasonable price. It will take you by surprise!

Visited February 2012
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

The food being prepared is an actual show and is a great place to go as a group. The food is pricey but worth it. I am looking forward to going again!

Visited July 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Truly excellent sushi...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We ate at Ginza's after reading reviews & jonesing for sushi! We didn't have super high expectations...it is WV...but WOW! Our sushi was delicious! The rolls were inventive, attractive & DELICIOUS!!! We highly recommend this place! The service was also great

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“BEWARE OF NOT HONORING COUPON!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

First, I'd like to say that my husband and I have been here many times and have really enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

However, I do not give Ginza 2 stars for the food or atmosphere. I am giving 2 stars for the service. A few weeks ago I took my husband to Ginza for lunch for his birthday. We had a coupon from the Val Pack that read "Save Your Receipts-From June through August after combined purchases of $120.00 or more, receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate". We had actually spent a little over $130.00 during the time frame. When I gave the server the coupon, I was rudely informed that the purchases must be made on "dinner" and my most recent receipt for the lunch did not qualify. I explained that it did not state this anywhere on the coupon and could she please check with the manager. The manager does not come to our table but I could see him telling the server to tell us that it does have to be dinner purchases and that Val Pack must have had a misprint. He continues to ignores our table and gets on the telephone. We were so upset that we left without trying to argue our point. On my way home I became angrier and angrier. I feel cheated out of our gift certificate. I still do not understand how spending $120.00 is different for lunch vs. dinner. In fact, you would have to make more trips to a restaurant if you are eating lunch vs. eating dinner.

Buyer beware, Ginza will not honor this coupon! The sad part is I got the most recent Val Pack in the mail last week and there is THE SAME COUPON in there this month. Seems to me that this "misprint" would have been corrected.

• Visited August 2011