“Run down dump” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Charles Town B&B and Inns
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Run down dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The curtains and bedspread had holes in them. The room was not very clean. The toilet ran all night, which flooded the bathroom. I managed to fix the toilet, but was unable to take a shower. Manager uninterested when I told him about toilet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dalzell, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed in northgate inn & suits since 2009 every after three month for my business in west Virginia & i have no problem. Wi-Fi is working,. It is quite area, now the room is clean.the rate of room is o.k.and it is affordable

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chantilly, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The northgate hotel is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.Blankets dirty,Bathroom unsanitary and very smelly. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before booking.Find another hotel to stay at this one should be out of business.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I dont know how other rooms are but ours was terrible. There was some kind of food remanins all over the walls by the mirror and sink and by the one bed. The box of tissues was empty. We booked for four adults and had two towels in the room. The sink faucet only gave out hot water. The room carpet was damp when we walked in and the fridge door was wide open and turned off. Usually when you make a reservation a few weeks early and they know your coming in, they kind of have the room ready. Definately not worth any money. I have stayed in many motels and hotels similar to this one, they where much cleaner at a lesser rate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel needs to be out of business. This place is a dump, convenient for drunks and crack heads. Came in from out of town and stopped in to get a room. The one the attendant showed me was clean by standards but after I paid for the room for the night, upon inspection, I found baby cockroaches nesting in the pillow on one of the beds, the skin of another between the sheets of the other bed and the floor was horribly dirty to say the least. Needless to say I moved to a different hotel that night. When I came back the next morning to get my refund the manager told me he wasn't giving it me because I did not leave the key that night. There is nothing in the fine print that stated to leave the key. I called the cops. Gave the key back and called my bank to stop the transaction. Dirty Indians need to go back to India before coming to America and learn how business is supposed to be conducted. Avoid this place like the bubonic plague!

• Stayed May 2013
Mount Airy, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Let me make something clear. My 4 star rating does not mean this is a 4 star hotel. I'm simply rating a $57 room based on what you get for your dollar.

We tend to save money on the hotel when we travel, preferring to spend on other things and not the bed. So we know what a a $60 room is all about. In all honesty this was one of the better ones we've stay in. There are other low end motels near the casino but this one was $20 cheaper, perfect for a quick overnight. In addition instead of being right off the busy road our room faced the back and open fields. Pretty and much more quiet. Again not paradise but we are very happy we stay here rather than the alternatives. .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you're looking for a cheap white trash no frills but clean-ish motel, this is it. Front desk attendant was there to be warm body.

They did let us have a late check out because we were waiting for the rain to let up before we left to go tubing which was greatly appreciated, I know this delayed the housekeeping staff which costs them more money.

I'd go back. If you're looking for something other than a dirt cheap motel with no frills, go somewhere else and don't complain on here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Northgate Inn? Share your experiences!