“good food, great value” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 304-728-0700
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
“good food, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went there for lunch. My wife said her eggplant rollatini was the best she had in years. I had a meatball parmesan sub and it was also very good. Might have had another half meatball.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to celebrate our anniversary. We have been before and enjoyed it, but it had been awhile. I am hoping that our meal was a fluke, and they haven't gone that far downhill!

The salad was average. The garlic knots were average, at best (not fresh, no garlic or butter).

We ordered the calamari for an appetizer. It was FABULOUS!! Some of the best calamari I have ever had.

My husband ordered the Shrimp Parmesan. He ate it, but didn't think it was wonderful.

I ordered the Shrimp Alfredo. GROSS! They could have poured dirty dish water over the pasta and it would have had more flavor. I added cheese, pepper and salt TRYING to like it. Nothing helped it. The shrimp in the dish were tiny cocktail type shrimp.

Overall, the experience was poor. I would go back and order the calamari, but that would be about it.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A Culinary Delight!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Don't let the Arron's Rental and Food Lion grocery store next door fool you. This is one of the best restaurants you will find anywhere. A five-star trained chef creates individually prepared Italian delicacies. You can choose from nearly 60 entrees and pasta dishes that range from Rigatoni a la Vodka to Lobster and Crab ravioli. If it's not on the menu and they're not packed you can even have your favorite dish created.

We were there three nights and had a different meal each visit. We even ordered two meals to bring home. Linda was wonderful and took care of our every need.

If Italian is your craving, La Mezz is a must when you are in Charles Town!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Italian dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We are in town for business a couple of times a year and always make sure to have dinner here. Fresh baked garlic bread, family style salad, a good wine list, and an extensive entree menu. They also have a delicious tiramisu! Our waitress, Stephanie, was wonderful- attentive without being overbearing. I definitely reccomened this resturant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Bad Exprerience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I never liked the service at this resteraunt until recently..they changed all the wait staff and things got tremendesly better...so we have been regulars (once week atleast) today I was surprised to find clear worms in my salad, luckily niether me or my guest has eaten any of it! I brought it the waitress attention and she quickly removed it from our table...we opted not to get another salad brought out just because we were so disturbed by what had just happened...we waited on our food it came out and niether of us were comfortable at that point so we picked at our plates...we waited and they chose to bill us for the entire entree..niether of us got atleast a discount if not completed comped since we come so often...they took our money and bid us fare well...needless to say we will not be back ever again...we would have tipped the waitress either way but because of this we will not be back ever again...a manager never came out to apologize or anything

• Visited May 2013