“yummy afternoon treat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“yummy afternoon treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

stopped for lunch not knowing what to expect. saw an extensive wine
list, so i was concerned about the food.

my crab cakes were hand made, spicy, tart, and flavorful. the seafood
soup was loaded with sea scallops, bacon and a gentle sweet bisque.

did i mention the water? clear and pure it tasted like it had been drawn
from a cool well.

nice music background, and homemade biscotti topped off our meal

this is a place not to missed or dismissed

• Visited December 2012

Redwood City, California
“Creative Menu, nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My B&B owners recommended this to me when I was visiting Harper's Ferry. Chef does very nice and creative things with local ingredients, good wine list and a very friendly staff. My soup that night was a basil-tomato soup that reminded me of some I had in Florence.Prices were about the same as I pay in CA for similar food and wine. I like the fact that I wasn't rushed, which often happens when is dining solo.

• Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty and great selection of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The food was tasty and they had good options that were out of the ordinary but still appetizing. Modern decor, very friendly staff.

Visited November 2012
Virginia
“A worm in my salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Evrything started very well until I saw a big warm in my salad. I had to tell the waitress and I did it very quiet, guess what she said: That's what you get when you eat farm fresh (?????). It doesn't mean it doesn't need to be WASHED. She went to the kitchen and came back saying she could not take it out of my bill because I had eaten almost until the end (??????) - I didn't ask not to pay (although I think it is the minimun they should do - with a BIG apology as well, which never happened). Very disapointed with how they treat customers.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Nancy S
Lusby, Maryland
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This restaurant was a wonderful surprise for the older part of Charles Town. The decor is very hip and the outdoor dining area is romantic. The food selections were too good to pick from so we picked many different things to share just to get a taste. It was reasonable for what you were served and we would highly recommend this restaurant. The service was wonderful for a table of 11 of us.

Visited September 2012