“Good food for the money.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Charles Town
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mohnton, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Good food for the money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Cody is a great conversationalist. Food was excellent. BYOB but a wine store is across the street and 1 block down.

Visited April 2013

Buford, Georgia
“A GREAT dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family of six had a late lunch - 3:00pm on a Monday. Greeted with a smile and sense of humor. The owner was just setting down for his own lunch but stopped to give us great service. He provided an excellent appetizer while he was getting the kitchen ready to serve us. We requested a Greek salad for all - no problem. The Gyros were great and the portions large. It may sound strange but the tea was exceptional. A great dining experience. Unique. I would recommend to all!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ashburn, Virginia
“Intimate cafe with an interesting combination of mediterranean flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were given high recommendations for this place at the nearby Carriage Inn, and they were well-deserved. The small place is great for conversation, well located and the food was truly remarkable. The menu features dishes from around the Mediterranean, which brings an unusual diversity, from Spanish to Lebanese cuisine. The servings are also quite generous and very reasonably priced, so much so that we regrettably had to skip dessert (which looked good too!). Service was excellent. Alfredo is a very nice person and he outdoes himself in trying to please. Kudos to him and his cook!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Platypus2000
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“My favorite cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I love the Greek salad here! The pita is fresh, the owners (staff) are very friendly and everything I've had here was wonderful! Usually I just have whatever the lady suggests. That method works well. Good value for the money too. If you like Greek, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank S K
Winchester, Virginia
“Go there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been wanting to eat here for a long time, and I finally did. It exceeded my expectations! The hummus and pita bread plate was delicious, and the perfect amount of appetizer for 2 people. I had the mediterranean pasta, and my boyfriend had chicken cacciatore. They were both wonderful, and so was the limoncello cake. If that wasn't enough, we had a very attentive and friendly server. We will be coming back :)

• Visited March 2013