My wife is originally from Logan WV. We came down and stays after very much thought in the best western Logan inn. We stays from Friday the 12 of October 2012 to Sunday the 14 2012. They stay was very uncomfortable. The beds were hard a a rock even my 5 year old son said he didn't like the bed which says a lot. The pool is supposed to be heated. That's a lie. Friday night the pool was at around 60F. Asked the desk attendant how the pool cod be heated she advised me that the room has to heat up in order for the pool to heat up. Bogus. Saturday had some of my wife's friends and relatives come by and brought thier kids to swim in the pool again was not heated ( will be happy to provide their info to agree to these alligatipns about best western ) they come not put thier kids in the pool because it was cold the. Also. The unit on the wall that controls the heatin of the pool and room was broken didn't work. When Sunday came and it was time to checkout I spoke to the desk attendant named Patrick he is the tidies most disrespectful unappreciatfull hotel employee I have ever dealt with I spoke my concerns to Patrick and he proceeded to tell me I was wrong the pool is always heated and checked each 2 hours with a thermometer. Was told by Patrick that the hotel manager named randy woe not do anything for me and that I need to have a good day and I will never receive Any type of refund . I hope that no one has to deal with this hotel attendant Patrick in the future and I also hope that no one has to deal with the manager named randy who I have left 2 messages for and also my wife has left a message for And have not received a call back
I am sorry to write such a bad review on a good chained hotel but maybe it needed to be heard. I could have gone down the road and spent the same amount of money at holiday inn and have had a greater Experiance there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Logan Inn - the Official Lodging of the Hatfield McCoy Trails! We are proud to offer you the BEST in Customer Service, Hospitality and making you feel "at home". You can start your day with a good work out in our fitness room and a free continental breakfast and end your long hard day with a dip in our indoor, heated pool. We have a Huddle House restaurant right in front that offers any meal, any time so you wont have to go far to get some GREAT food. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Logan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chapmanville
- Chapmanville Best Western