I can't remember exactly what it was with the tax but it was around $100.
This is a nice property but to be honest...when you're only going to be in a room for about maybe 10-12 hours $100 is just too much.
They have all the amenities one would expect in a room for this price. The rooms were quite clean and the furnishings et al were quite nice as well.
The breakfast was OK also.
They have an indoor pool and fitness center here too.
I would have no problem recommending this property for most types of travelers but I am getting sick and tired of overpaying for rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Logan Inn - the Official Lodging of the Hatfield McCoy Trails! We are proud to offer you the BEST in Customer Service, Hospitality and making you feel "at home". You can start your day with a good work out in our fitness room and a free continental breakfast and end your long hard day with a dip in our indoor, heated pool. We have a Huddle House restaurant right in front that offers any meal, any time so you wont have to go far to get some GREAT food. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Logan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chapmanville
- Chapmanville Best Western