This August/September was our 3rd stay at the Best Western. To say it is in Logan is a bit misleading. Logan County maybe but not Logan proper. It is in Chapmanville so if you have family you'll know the difference, but if you're there for Logan General Hospital or anything in central Logan, the new Holiday Inn Express will be a good bit more convenient.
That said: nice pool, friendly people. Breakfast is ok for a quick pick up and out. There's a Waffle House right in front, and it is literally two stones throws from Corridor G so easy on and off.
While I booked 6 or 7 months in advance and asked for 2 rooms on a higher floor, one with a crib, what we got was one room on the top floor and one on the ground floor and no crib... and little in the way of anyone saying "sorry." They blamed the problem on the corporate website.
Stay there again? Yes, as it certainly better than the other option in Chapmanville, by far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Logan Inn - the Official Lodging of the Hatfield McCoy Trails! We are proud to offer you the BEST in Customer Service, Hospitality and making you feel "at home". You can start your day with a good work out in our fitness room and a free continental breakfast and end your long hard day with a dip in our indoor, heated pool. We have a Huddle House restaurant right in front that offers any meal, any time so you wont have to go far to get some GREAT food. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Logan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chapmanville
- Chapmanville Best Western