“Comfortable, clean and friendly.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Host Baxa Inn

Budget Host Baxa Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buckhannon
Budget Host Baxa Inn
Save Saved
You added Budget Host Baxa Inn to your Saves list
21 N. Kanawha St, Buckhannon, WV 26201   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Buckhannon
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Comfortable, clean and friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were in town for our friends band playing nearby. We checked out a few other hotels before deciding on this one and if was a great choice! The staff was excellent! They were so friendly and went completely out of their way to help us with a few difficult requests, which they delivered. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We had a microwave and a mini fridge that even had a separate door for a freezer. The TVs were very nice too with great picture. I would only stay here when traveling to the area. Overall, this place is very affordable, comfortable and has fantastic staff that goes out of their way to ensure your satisfaction.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

After hours of driving and finding only booked motels a nice young lady at the Centennial called for us. The Baxa was the only place in town with a room. The man at the desk was rather nice. Even told us a good place to eat. The room was pricey,they only had a double room left and it was just my husband and I, But at this point we didn't care. The room was nice an cool and very clean. Only advice is stay away from the Bottomsup bar across the street. The police were there several times during the night.

• Stayed July 2012
Wardensville, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have had to spent many nights in Buckhannon because of workshops at WVWC. We were encouraged to stay at Bicentennial Inn, but I found the staff there somewhat rude, so I decided to look for a new location. This place was wonderful. The room was spotless, the bed was huge for one individual, and the staff was outstanding. The bathroom had huge towels, and I felt come comfortable. The location is one block off the main road into town, and you have to look for the Baxa. It was recommended to me by a local. The price was very reasonable. The motel is a 4 star experience at a 2 star price. The only problem is that the parking is somewhat tight, but the overall advantages of the hotel far outweigh that minor inconvenience. When I return to Buckhannon, I will stay at the Baxa.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chetopa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone! The rooms are super clean and the customer service surpasses most other hotels by miles. Its located in a super quiet location and the charm this hotel provides will definitely bring my husband and I back every time we are in town. Do yourself a favor and check out what this hotel has to offer; you will be pleasantly suprised!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Parsons, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, including the upper crust chains. The room was spotless and the decor gives a welcoming home like feel. As a nurse who travels a long distance to work, this hotel was safe quiet and secure. The management gave personal care to accommodate my daytime sleeping schedule. I highly recommend this if you are looking for friendly country hospitality.

Room Tip: top floor corner was the quiet spot for day sleeping.