“Out of Town-will go back” 5 of 5 stars

5 W Main St, Buckhannon, WV 26201
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Description: The Buckhannon location is one of two Allburghers locations. The other is in Farmville, VA
“Out of Town-will go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate here two weeks ago and loved it. I got the chicken wing burger or something like that and it was superb. I travel for work and always try and find local pub/restaurants and this was a hit for me. CLEAN! Great service (three people were there late on a week night)! And Tasty! I like to eat and don't complain much but I do try and find a place where I can feel at home and this place did it for me. If I ever start a bar it is going to resemble All Burgers! The complaint about the wings....who gets wings when the restaurant is called all burgers...have always done well when sticking to that general rule with local establishments...who orders a pb&j at McDonalds...get a Big Mac! This place is awesome and I am going there tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Cozy atmosphere, bad service and food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is not a place I would consider as a dining option again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. Parking is horrible. The service is lacking and the food is terrible.
Ordered "Thai Peanut" boneless wings which were fried rock hard. Their Thai Peanut sauce was literally melted peanut butter with sprinkles of chopped peanuts on top. They took so long to be brought to the table that we were wondering if we would get them at all.
The burgers my wife and I ordered were very overdone and didn't fit the menu description at all. The buns were toasted until they were crispy and black and the shoestring fries were over cooked and very greasy.
Mind you, we weren't looking for anything more than a good burger and a few beers, but this place was awful.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Don't bother.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The only good thing about this place was the atmosphere. Don't bother. Food wasn't good, and the service was so, so. I love a good dive, but this one wasn't worth even walking into.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Choices Galore, BUT!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently tried this highly recommended spot, but was not overly impressed. My party had 3 people and all had different items. I had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich and it was just OK, one had the Rueben and that was more of a beef and cheese and not corned beef. Other friend had the Jerked Chicken and it was relatively tastless and not spicy at all. All three of us had fries, one crinkle cut and two regular cut and all were greasy. The atmosphere was above average because of the really nice historical pictures of Buckhannon buildings and people. The rest rooms were very clean, but the area above eye level really needs some work. Dust all over the air-conditioning duct work, cobwebs in the corners, etc. If you only have one meal to have in Buckhannon evaluate your choices.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Burgers Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Advised to try this by desk agent at Microtel . Chose to go to CJ Maggies instead for a 30 minute wait and mediocre food. Next night went to Allburghers Pub. Loved the casual atmosphere and ambiance. The burgers were awesome !! Dining companions had the wings and they raved about them. Service was friendly and very good considering only one working the tables as another server had called off work! we will go there next time by that way on another motorcycle trip!

• Visited September 2012