“C.J. Maggies” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Martinsburg, WV
“C.J. Maggies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Good Service, Large Servings. Have food allergies, more difficult to find food without allergens. Server personable and attentive.

Visited February 2013

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great food, even better prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good food, nice setting, great prices. After two visits it has become my favorite choice for local dining.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great food. Waitress was nice and friendly and did a great job taking care of our party. I will go back the next time I am in town.

Visited January 2013
“If you like bugs....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just left this establishment after finding a crispy bug on my sandwich. We both ordered bacon CLT and when I picked mine up I saw something on the bottom that was black. After looking further, it was clearly a bug that was smashed but still able to move its back legs right in the center of my bread. We told our server, she promptly removed my plate and said she would tell her manager. It obviously was not a big deal to the manager on duty on 1/26/12 @ 1:45pm since we did not see his or her face. We used to really like this place but clearly will NEVER return.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Huntington, West Virginia
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Took an hour to get our main dish, but beverages and salad was super quick. Table for two is very tiny. Server was friendly.

Visited December 2012